What I do:
• Lifestyle photographer specializing in non-traditional, documentary-style imaging.
• Offer a creative and fun approach to capturing memories that last a lifetime.
• Arrange sessions both in my home studio and at various or favorite outdoor locations.
• Custom photography sessions for newborns, maternity, children, families, couples,
seniors and special events.
• Digitally retouch each image by hand to create beautiful, modern portraits for
you to cherish.
What Set Me Apart from a Traditional Photo Studio:
You might be accustomed to dressing the family up once or twice a year and taking them to a studio in your town or to a local mall. Other than the obvious benefit of not having to deal with exhausting lines, what sets me apart?
My focus is YOU. I want you and your family to feel comfortable and relaxed so your true personality shines through. Great pictures come from capturing not only images, but the emotional aspect of special moments. I want you to be able to look at your pictures years from now and remember the way you felt at that time.
Why I do it:
Photography and capturing moments in time is my PASSION. My amazing four-year-old daughter is my inspiration and I’m grateful that I’ve captured moments that I wish I could hold onto forever.
A Little about Me
• Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) from University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth
with a degree in Photography and Electronic Imaging
• When I’m not running a photography shoot, I’m running after my 4 year old daughter,
who also enjoys taking photos (although she needs a little help not taking photos of
• It’s not just a job for me – I really love capturing the moment. For example, I will stop
anywhere (alongside highways and anything to capture that double rainbow I saw out
my window) and take a photo of a beautiful sunset.
I value my customers and take pride in my work. The individualized attention begins with our first conversation. I want to know your unique needs, and how my services can be best used for you and your family. I take the time to find out about what you want your session to be like, where you would like have it take place, and I even have a “dressing for the moment guide”. I’ll go that extra mile to make sure you get what you want. This philosophy is also important in the ordering process, and I also provide individual guidance when deciding how to best utilize your investment.